Ascentum provides excellence and innovation in Public Participation, Stakeholder and Community Relations, and Employee Engagement. Our unique approach combines a complementary mix of in-person, online and social media participation to achieve your organization’s needs.
Our bilingual online public participation tools given participants the opportunity to take part in an engagement process at a time and in a place that’s most convenient for them. Ascentum was one of the first firms to work with government and non-profit organizations in Canada and the United States to engage participants online, and continues to provide an innovative suite of online engagement approaches.
Our Online Service Offerings:
- Idea Forum: The online “Idea Forum” tool uses a ‘crowdsourcing’ approach that allows users to post their own ideas around the consultation issue(s). The Idea Forum is a generative approach, designed to bring new ideas into focus. In Ascentum’s Idea Forum crowdsourcing tool, participants are provided with key questions (or themes) that are designed to solicit ideas. In addition to posting ideas, participants can also comment on other ideas and rate an idea by voting it up (like) or down (dislike). Clients also have the option of allowing participants to share their ideas with their friends and colleagues on leading social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter).
- Choicebooks and Workbooks: are to online engagement what the conversation guide is to in-person conversations: a critical enabler of informed participation. Choicebooks allow participants to place themselves in the shoes of decision-makers, and as the name implies, make tough choices. To this end, they provide balanced information on the issue(s) at hand, outlining benefits, drawbacks and tradeoffs associated with various approaches or options. Scenarios may also be used to illustrate the choices faced by decision-makers. Workbooks, by contrast, focus on providing relevant context information and facts to facilitate issue exploration, allowing participants to familiarize themselves with an issue by “working through it”.
In both cases, participants are invited to review the background material provided and share their views by responding to a mix of close-ended and open-ended questions. These guides are often prerequisites for participating in other online engagement activities, since they provide a common baseline of information to all participants.
- Surveys and polls: Clients can take advantage of customized surveys and polls, of varying length and complexity, delivered online.
- Story and Idea Submission Tool: This tool allows participants to share their thoughts and experiences in a structured, confidential way by submitting personal stories and ideas. These qualitative submissions represent an invaluable source of experiential data that puts a human face on the issue(s).
- Design, Hosting and Administration of Consultation Websites: Ascentum offers comprehensive web design, hosting and administration services in support of all its online projects. Typically, a base consultation website is developed, which either replicates the look and feel of an existing client website or has its own unique look and feel. A customized mix of web-based participation tools is then integrated into this base website to support the desired participant experience and outcomes. The consultation website also offers extensive management features (e.g., content management, data export capabilities), participant management features (e.g., participant account creation and management, online registration module, subscription forms) and security features (e.g., login process for secure electronic access, optional SSL 128 bit encryption).
I agree that the AFL and its broadcast partners should be responsible in their promotion of gambling and that these ads irritate me no end throughout a match, but the problem is clearly bigger than that. It would appear to me that they are merely catering for the audience they have and that the gambling agencies wouldn waste their money or time advertising if that wasn the Cheap NFL Jerseys
case.. “Our projection booth was also in bad shape,” she continued. “It was built in Cheap NFL Jerseys
the 40’s when the rest of it was, but it hadn’t wholesale jerseys
been touched since. Depending on the type of business, accountants may also offer budget analysis and financial and investment advice. Individuals with a bachelor degree in accounting or a related field will have the best opportunity to find a position in accounting.. He won the Fred Biletnikoff Award as the nation’s leading wide receiver, and was a finalist for the 1997 Heisman. He finished 4th in the balloting for that year, behind Ryan Leaf, Peyton Manning, and Charles Woodson. Despite the Chiefs’ 3 2 record, the fans are running out Cheap Oakleys
of patience with the Chiefs’ passing Cheap NFL Jerseys China
game, which has been largely ineffective so far this year. Some fans are calling for backup quarterback Brodie Croyle to replace Cassel, though Croyle has a history of injuries and inept quarterback play. “It was a bit radical to sing about bisexuality, but it was cheap nfl jerseys
a topic that was on the tip of everybody’s tongue,” Perry told W for the fashion magazine’s November 2013 issue. “And even though it was ‘I kissed a girl, and I liked it, and that’s what I like to do sometimes,’ I sang it with a wink. Tear a stick of poster putty into five to seven one half inch strips. Rub the putty between your thumb and forefinger to activate the glue. Looking forward to assisting you with this. Re read the checklist above and think about how this has affected your life up until this point. Although usually for children, sports days are an enjoyable form of competition. Consider holding a partner sports day in which all the events require two participants per entry to shake things up. Peyton Manning holds record with 200. New England opened season with record 258 straight passes without INT until Brady threw one vs. So I am leading the fight back. We should not mock or deride the man. Such a system would likely not work in the NFL because NFL stadiums sell out with such regularity due to only eight home games being played per season. A dynamic system would, however, likely put an end to the need for the infamous blackout rule in the NFL.One of the shortcomings of cheap oakleys
this model is the question of how much does ticket price correlate with attendance? If bleacher seats drop down to $4 for Kansas City Royals games, is Kauffman Stadium guaranteed to be 3/4 full? The Giants and Twins are both popular franchises in Major League Baseball which is why the system works at their ballparks.